RATES & INSURANCES
Each of the counselor professionals will establish the rate according with their own rates policy.
Most insurances are accepted. However depending upon your plan, payment may vary. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Who is the approved provider?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Based on sliding scale. If you do not have insurance but are in need of counseling services, we will make every effort to help, while taking into consideration you financial stability.
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least with one-full business days in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here!